30.11.06

SNOW DAYS!!!




It's like Thanksgiving Break two weeks in a row!

I didn't have to go to work today or to my night class, and I don't have to go to work again tomorrow!

John's night class was cancelled last night and he didn't have to go to school today, either.



Because we had the day off today, we thought we would just walk down to the pizza place for lunch. We put on our coats and scarves. We took two steps out the door and decided to turn around because it was just too too cold and snowing too too hard.

john doesn't know yet that i don't have to go to work tomorrow because he's at the gym. when he finds out he's going to be so jealous!



2 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

I really enjoyed talking to you this morning! I love the photos of your Thanksgiving dinner. Do you know that Wil has some of the other food photos that you had on your blog on his screen saver? He thought they were beautiful pictures. Be careful in the ice and snow and enjoy your time off. So John can make apple pie from scratch, too? Is his crust as good as yours, Laura? Looked good in the photo. He might have to make us one when he's here. Grandmother has given up on making them. I've gotten about half the Santa ornament on the tree but i had to take a break. The upstairs tree might still be bear when the priase team gets here tonight. I'm still not 100% from my trip.

Scott Bellamy's mother died yesterday. My Uncle Robert died while I was in Italy so I need to call Aunt Des and talk to her and Linda and Joyce. Dad did go over for visition and I am so glad that he did. He got to visit with Shannon and her new husband. She said they had a great honeymoon in Greece.

Love you both!

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

i think it's great how we can usually keep up with all of your family just from reading your blog and the posted comments. ;) we have snow on the mounains surrounding us...mais pas ici.
-april


all about our milkshakes

My photo
we like to go the park, play, go to crema for treats, and to have fun.